lilac*dreams
Author Info*
Pen Name: kawaii_kirei_ichigo
Started writing: This is my first fic, wad do ya think??
Real Name: dOrCaS rOxAnN tEo HuI jUn
Age: 14 and counting
Hobbies: Writing fics, toturing my muses, hee!
My Personality: Crazy! HAHAHA!!

~Content~!
Main Site
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
rainbow*connections
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Chapter 2- Travelling to the Light

Disclaimer: Some names of the worlds do not belong to me (e.g Aenir) neither do the spritshadows, nor sharrakor, but i do own the plot and most of the characters

Today was the day. The day of Ascension. I climbed slowly out of bed and dressed into the outfit laid out for me. It was the typical traveling wear. A short sleeved white and pink blouse, in laid with scraggly patterns, made out of man-made fibers. A pair of waterproof, white coloured pants with long slits that came up to my knees. Also, a pair durable boots aligned with tiny air jets that would allow me to ‘fly’. There was also a sword made up of digizoudium (from the digital world. It’s a very durable and sharp material). Its hilt was inlaid with dozens of precious stones. Slinging my backpack, which contained my water bottle, jacket and mini computer. I was all set.
Making my way to the transport room, I felt that squeamish sensation that I always felt when I was nervous. Upon reaching the room, I was smothered with hugs, kisses and reminders to be careful. My father managed to pry off my mother from me. I thankfully smiled at him. He smiled back. I stepped forward. In front of me was the portal. The portal to Aenir. I closed my eyes and stepped in.
Suddenly, I was falling. I managed to hear my mother’s last “be careful” before falling into oblivion. Falling, falling, falling...
“Bump!” I had arrived in Aenir, on my rear end. I got up and dusted my pants the best I could. Great, now my pants were dirty. Well, at least I arrived safely in Aenir, except for a sore bum. I sighed, clearing the thoughts out of my head. My mission was clear. Search for a worthy Aenir creature, bind it as a spritshadow and then get to the Sunstone Enclave. I then stalked off in the direction of the nearest, recognizable landmark. The Mountains of Light.
I refilled my water bottle with water from the spring. I had been traveling for a day now. The base of the mountain of light was just within view. I pushed myself up again. Just a few more miles and then, I would reach the mountains of light. Hopefully, there was a special Aenir creature just for me there.
After traveling for a few more hours, the base of the mountain was just a stone’s throw away. I started to run forward. Suddenly, I stopped. There was a strange smell. The smell of rotting flesh mixed with the scent of fresh grass. Then, I realized that I was standing on a irregular patch of grass which was greener than the rest. I lunged forward. Unfortunately, so did the patch of grass. It was a hugthing. It wrapped its mossy arms around me. I tried to struggle out of its grasp, but it only held on tighter. I knew a slash from my sword would do the trick, but hands were bound by the hugthing. It started to squeeze me, crushing my muscles and cutting of my oxygen. If I did not get out of its grasp, I would suffocate soon. I struggled harder and harder, only to be held tighter and tighter. I was going to pass out soon. Just before I passed out, I heard someone call me to watch out before darkness claimed me.

Author's Note: Hee! A cliffhanger, my first! Haha! This is a bit boring, but it's the grounding for the next chappie, the next ones gonna be long... i better go and prepare for it!

Muse Toture & Rants-
Jadiete: (groans)
Author: So how does it feel like being squeezed by a hugthingy?
Jadiete: Like how Nemian feels like after being trashed by me.
Author: Oh, really?
Jadiete: Wanna try? (Cracks knuckles)
Author: Oh no!
Author: (Runs as fast as a rocket)
Jadiete: (Flashes victory sign)
Jadiete: Pls R & R via e-mail to cute_little_ichigo@hotmail.com

Ai added colour at 2:03 AM